Certain health and safety measures have been put in place for the 33rd Annual Antique & Classic Boat Festival and The Arts at Navy Point. These protocols, regulations and guideline including proper social distancing and wearing required face coverings will be enforced and every participant is expected to comply. Please review the current COVID-19 safety measures at https://welcome.cbmm.org
The Chesapeake Bay Chapter of the Antique & Classic Boat Society is proud to announce the 33rd Annual Antique & Classic Boat Festival and The Arts at Navy Point, on Father’s Day weekend, 2021. Our show has been around for many years and is the largest Antique & Classic Boat Show in the Mid-Atlantic region. It attracts boats and spectators from many different states and Canada. It’s held at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum on the harbor of St. Michaels, Maryland.
There are many reasons that people come to our show. Among those reasons is our vendors, all of whom help make our show one that enjoys a national reputation among boat shows. Centered around Antique & Classic Boats, our show features vendors representing many things from the expertise required in the restoration of fine old boats to the high fine arts. They’ve come together within an environment of style and pageantry that occurs when you group these boats in one place. Each year we receive a lot of comments about how beautiful and enjoyable our show is. We take tremendous pride in our community of vendors each representing quality and professionalism in their respective product, service or art. Of the over 60 vendors that attend our show, there is a mixture of the arts, artisans that work primarily with boats and those that sell products, services and/or have other marine related businesses.
For new vendors:
We are very proud of our veteran vendors, but we are also looking for new and interesting things. This is a juried show. New vendors are accepted, based upon the judgment of our Vendor Advisory Panel, which is a group of people, each of whom has had significant experience with our show. We require descriptions and color photos (or a website) of the types of items or services you plan to offer at our show. Because this is foremost a Boat Show, the first criterion is: What you make, sell, or do, must have something to do with Boats, the Water, Water Wildlife, or Life Around the Water. We base new vendor acceptance on appropriateness, quality, professionalism and other factors. Occasionally, when we receive an extraordinary number of applicants of a given class, it may be necessary to place an otherwise acceptable applicant on a wait list in an effort to maintain a healthy balance. If so, we will let you know.
Vendor Fee: $85.00 per space Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
In keeping with our goals of high quality and professionalism, it is expected that all exhibitors will display what they describe herein, that exhibits be kept attractive and that vendors wear appropriate attire throughout the show. Vendors must exhibit and man their booth during all of the above show hours, unless other arrangements have been made in advance with the Vendor Chairs. Vehicles are not allowed on Museum grounds during show hours. Submitted photos can be picked up at Vendor Registration.
- You must pre-register for this event – Please use our on-line Registration here https://chesapeakebayacbs.org/exhibitorregistration/
- Payment is via Pal. If you do not have a Pay Pal account, you may use a credit card.
- If you are unable to register on-line please contact Linda Nagel-Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-897-7453.
- Please be sure to fill out the registration form accurately.
- An Exhibitor Affidavit is required by the State of Maryland. Companies licensed to do business in the State of Maryland may submit a copy of the Maryland Traders License.
- Temporary Sales and Use License is for individuals who do not have a permanent sales tax license. You must obtain a Temporary License and collect sales tax for sales. To obtain a license call 410-767-1543 or 410-767-1531. This temporary license is valid for 30 days.
- The show is held at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and the site address is 213 North Talbot Street, St. Michaels, Maryland 21663.
- We encourage you to arrive on Thursday afternoon between 1:00 and 5:00pm or Friday morning from7:00am to 10:00am. All vendors should be in place by 10:00am Friday.
- We advertise and sell tickets for our show based on three days; all day Friday, Saturday and until 3:00 PM on Sunday. We will not let anyone depart prior to 3:00 PM on Sunday!
- Vehicle parking is available on Mill Street just a short walk from the Vendor Gate. No parking in the Museum parking lot due to space constraints. Handicap access is available at the main entrance.
- Use Mill Street (coming from Easton it’s a right turn from Talbot Street) to access the Museum grounds. An attendant will meet you at the gate and direct you to your display location. You may then check in at the Registration Tent. Do not use the Crab Claw parking lot. You will be required to remain in that spot until the show ends on Sunday.