Certain health and safety measures will be put in place for the 34th Annual Antique & Classic Boat Festival and The Arts at Navy Point. These protocols, regulations and guidelines will be enforced and every participant is expected to comply. Please review the current COVID-19 safety measures at https://welcome.cbmm.org
There are four registration forms:
- Participants registering for the show with or without a boat to display (see below)
- Vendors for The Arts at Navy Point register here: Vendor Registration
- Field of Dreams (boats for sale) please register here: Field of Dreams Registration
- Nautical Flea Market (used nautical treasures) please register here: Nautical Flea Market Registration
For participants registering for the show with or without a boat to display –
- You must pre-register for this event – Please use our on-line Registration here: Boat Show Registration
- You must provide a photo of your boat. The file size should be no larger than 4MB.
- Payment is via Pal. If you do not have a Pay Pal account, you may use a credit card.
- If you are unable to register on-line please contact Alicia Boardman at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative arrangements.
- Due to an overwhelming request for in-water displays we are opening up a wait list and will assign slips based on availability (boat size and water depth). We appreciate your patience and we anticipate being able to assign slips to boats less than 25-feet in length, however, we will issue refunds if we are unable to accommodate your request.
- Please register early as we cannot guarantee registration after June 1, 2022.
A variety of hotels, inns and bed and breakfast accommodations
- Michaels https://www.stmichaelsmd.org/stay
- Easton https://eastonmd.org/accommodations/
- Tilghman Island https://tilghmanisland.com/inns/
- Talbot County https://tourtalbot.org/businesses/stay/
Arriving at the Show!
- The show is held at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and the site address is 213 North Talbot Street, St. Michaels, Maryland 21663.
- We encourage you to arrive on Thursday evening or Friday morning.
- We advertise and sell tickets for our show based on three days; all day Friday, Saturday and until 3:00 PM on Sunday. We will not let anyone depart prior to 3:00 PM on Sunday!
- Vehicle parking is available at the Museum and throughout St. Michaels. No trailer parking in the Museum parking lot due to space constraints.
- “Land Display”Use Mill Street (coming from Easton it’s a right turn from Talbot Street) to access the Museum grounds. An attendant will meet you at the gate and direct you to your land display location. You may then check in at the Registration Tent. Do not use the Crab Claw parking lot. You will be required to remain in that spot until the show ends on Sunday.
- “Water Display”
- If you choose to launch your boat prior to checking in at registration, turn onto E. Chew Avenue (coming from Easton it’s a right turn from Talbot Street), go two blocks and turn left onto Harbor Avenue. The boat ramp will be on your left. Trailer parking is located at St. Michaels High School located at the corner of Meadow Street and Seymour Avenue (three blocks east of the launch ramp).
- If you choose to check in prior to launching your boat, please use the main entrance to the Museum parking lot and come to the Registration Tent. Do not use the Crab Claw parking lot.
- “Boats to Sell” If you are bringing a BOAT TO SELL, use the main entrance to the Museum parking lot, drive through the parking lot and turn left at the drive entrance to the Field of Dreams.
- Friday June 17 – Seminars starting at 11:00 AM there will be a new seminar at the top of the hour – See the program for details on each seminar topic.
- Friday June 17 – Wye Island Cruise– There will be a 2½ hour guided free cruise around Wye Island on Friday afternoon. Guests will be accommodated on a space available basis at the discretion of participating Captains. Captains bring extra life preservers. Captains and guests will meet at 1:30 at the Oystering Building deck.
- Friday June 17 – Boat Rides short complimentary rides in a classic boat – weather and boat availability dependent
- Friday June 17 – Captain’s Party – Join us at Navy Point for cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres where you will meet like-minded boaters and enthusiasts who share the love for antique and classic boats. (Pre-registration required)
- Saturday June 18 – Seminars starting at 11:00 AM there will be a new seminar at the top of the hour – See the program for details on each seminar topic.
- Saturday June 18 – Boat Rides short complimentary rides in a classic boat – weather and boat availability dependent
- Sunday June 19 – Boat Rides short complimentary rides in a classic boat – weather and boat availability dependent
- Sunday June 19 – Awards Picnic join us for delectable treats and a memorable picnic. Awards to follow the picnic. (Pre-registration required).