The Chesapeake Bay Chapter of the Antique & Classic Boat Society is holding our 34th Annual Antique & Classic Boat Festival once again over Father’s Day weekend. This show is the largest classic and wood boat show in the Mid-Atlantic. We utilize the beautiful grounds of the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and our participants have access to the Museum’s exhibits and displays in addition to our own vendors and exhibitors.
We have a Field of Dreams where you can find a “project” boat to a ready to go boat. Our Nautical Flea Market has a wide variety of unique items for sale. Our well-known Arts at Navy Point attracts some of the best-known artists and craftspeople from Canada to Florida.
The Chesapeake Bay Chapter is one of the largest Chapters in the Antique and Classic Boat Society (ACBS) and represents the entire State of Maryland, parts of Virginia and Delaware. We have close to 200 members and the entire show is run with volunteer help.
This is our 34th year in St. Michaels after starting in Annapolis, Maryland. Please plan to join us for a great weekend on Maryland Eastern Shore!
Please take the time to view a short video of our 2021 Festival.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
A few key points to keep in mind regarding online registration:
- There are separate forms for Participants, Vendors, Nautical Flea Market and Field of Dreams
- All registrants, including vendors, must complete the Registrant Information section.
- Only boats meeting the ACBS criteria will be allowed (see “eligible” below)
- Due to an overwhelming request for in-water displays we are opening up a wait list and will assign slips based on availability (boat size and water depth). We appreciate your patience and we anticipate being able to assign slips to boats less than 25-feet in length, however, we will issue refunds if we are unable to accommodate your request.
Payment is by credit card. The Chesapeake Bay chapter does not keep any credit card or payment information you enter.
Your ACBS Number is required. If you aren’t an ACBS member and wish to join, Click Here.
- The basic registration fee includes up to two adults (the registrant and one first mate). Each additional crew member costs $15.
- For Sale signs are NOT ALLOWED on boats displayed in the show area. FOR SALE signs are allowed only in the “Field of Dreams” lot located on Fogg’s Landing.
- A recent photo is required for each boat being displayed. Please upload an image in .jpg or .png format. Images should be less than 1.5MB in size. You can do this on the electronic registration form.
- You will receive a confirmation after you complete the online registration, which you should review to make sure it’s correct.
- To obtain updated show schedules, information, lodging, maps, etc., be sure to visit the Chesapeake Bay Chapter Boat Festival Page.
ACBS MEMBER REGISTRATION
- The registration fee is $45.00 – YOUR ACBS MEMBER NUMBER IS REQUIRED. Please enter the 2-character prefix on all numbers as provided by ACBS.
- Fee includes one boat on display in water or on land. There is an additional fee for boats longer than 25 feet.
- Fee for additional boats displayed is $20.00 per boat.
This is an ACBS show. Boats must fall under one of the following ACBS classifications:
Historic – A boat built up to and including 1918
Antique – A boat built between 1919 and 1942 inclusive
Classic – A boat built between 1943 and 1975 inclusive
Late Classic – A wooden or non-wooden boat built 1976 through the year 25 years prior to the current year, excluding boats of a certain hull type such as pontoons, inflatables and small personal watercraft. A boat in this category must have some historical significance as determined by the show committee to be considered for display. Please send a photo and description to the address on the registration form for review by the committee.
Contemporary – A wooden boat built within the last 25 years
Vendors are required to register all their workers but are not required to pay a registration fee other than the space fee. Each 10 X 10 vendor space costs $100 and includes two adults as above: the registrant and a First Mate. For each additional space rented, two additional crew are included. Children under 18 are free but must be registered so a badge can be produced.
- Vendors are not required to pay a registration fee unless they wish to also have a boat display.
- To specify how many vendor spaces are desired, click on the panel on the form for vendor information. Choose the number of spaces desired in the drop-down box. The vendor fees will be adjusted accordingly.
- For any questions concerning vendor spaces contact Debra Fass ay 973-632-4527 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPLETING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
In addition to asking for your name, the form will allow you to choose show options. As soon as you select an option, the dollar amount field for that option and the total due field will immediately update. For example, if you want three picnic tickets click on the drop-down arrow in the small box next to the box marked “Number Attending Picnic”, then click on the number 3. You will see the Picnic Fees box on the far-right side of the page immediately record the total. If you make a mistake, simply change the value in the drop-down box and the total amount due will be recalculated. The sign-up events and prices are:
|Wye River Cruise||Free – if space is available|
|Friday Evening Captain’s Party||$20|
|Sunday Picnic||$20 incl. lunch|
Before submitting, review your entries to make certain everything is correct. Be sure you have checked the waiver acceptance box. To submit your registration, you must click on the “complete registration” button at the end of the form. When you submit your completed form, you will be taken to a ‘check-out’ page where you can review your order one last time before entering payment information. If you are content with your choices you can then click on the check-out button. You will be taken to a final page where you will be asked to enter your address and payment information. Once you complete the check-out process, you will receive a confirmation email showing all options as we have captured them. Please review the email and check for any errors or omissions. If you discover an error, please contact Bob Hamilton at email@example.com.
THANK YOU for using the on-line registration system. Once you have started the registration process, please do not use the Browser BACK button.